21 July 2023
From Customer Experience to Digital Customer Experience
- Introduction to Experience Economy
- Customer Journey Mapping
- Role of New Technology in Customer Experience Delivery
- Customer Experience in Action
- Online Customer Experience (1)
- Online Customer Experience (2)
- Role of Big Data in Delivery of Excellent Customer Experience
- Measuring the Experience
- Channel Harmony
- Optimising CX: Authenticity and Involving Customers
POORREZAEI Mojtaba, Nottingham Trent University, United Kingdom
Master students (and Bachelor students in their final year)
- To understand the importance of customer experience as a leading management objective.
- To develop a stronger understanding of customer experience and the customer journey in this era of increasingly complex customer behaviour.
- To learn how to map customer journey to maximise the customer engagement.
- To understand the role of digital marketing and new technologies in delivery of seamless customer experience.
EUR 650: You can find more information on our website.