12 July 2024
The Impact of Foreign Direct Investment on Economic Growth
This Course is designed for all the students interested in international brands, product quality, pricing impact on their daily life. Participating students can join this course having their specialisation in any subjects at their universities, colleges. Students will get systematic knowledge about Foreign Direct Investment, foreign capital and the new policy mechanisms adopted by developed and emerging economies in order to attract foreign direct investment as foreign investors. It'll help students to understand the
importance of FDI, and identify strategically favourable destinations for its expansion. Students will also be able to understand the new emerging trend of FDI, the flow of foreign capital between the emerging economies', traditionally it goes from developed to developing/ emerging economies.
dr Preadeep Kumar
Administrative coordinator: Anna Opałka, MSc. email@example.com
Students of all fields of study, especially economics, business, international economic relations
UAS in Nysa focuses and encourages students personal development in Business, Management and IT areas therefore, we invite students from all around the world to take part in our International Summer Programme in Nysa. The program aims to provide academic professional courses and additionally business and cultural activities. During time spent at our university and in the city will give a unique chance to all the participant to attend classes provided by the specialists and experts from all over the world and to spend unforgettable time in Nysa magic Town. Join us now! Gain an amazing international experience and participate in academic courses in the heart of this part of Europe!
1. Participate in the international program with students coming from all around the world.
2. Attend intensive courses, fully recognized upon completion, related to your professional interests.
3. Get additional credits.
4. Participate in courses held in various forms, such as practical classes, labs, lectures etc.
5. Professional academics and specialized practitioners in each subject field.
6. Travel easily around Poland and the rest of Central-Eastern Europe. year
In the span of 2 weeks, students attended 40 hours of classes carried out in various forms: lectures, exercises, workshops, group projects, visits to partnered companies and a cultural and integrating rich programme.
EUR 900: Early bid fee paid until 15.02.2024 including:
accommodation, meals during the course, course materials, company visit, intercultural activities and other
EUR 990: Regular fee paid after 15.02.2024
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: 22.05.2024r. APLICATION FORM
DEADLINE FOR PAYMENT (WITH GUARANTEED ACCOMMODATION): 31.05.2024
(after that deadline participants might be charged additional price for accommodation as we have limited number of places at University premises)
1. EU Students may apply for the Erasmus+ support to the home University for Erasmus+ short-mobility scholarship (79 EUR per day plus travel)
2. In case of bigger groups (min 5 p. ) discounts available, please contact : firstname.lastname@example.org