23 August 2019
on course website
One of the crucial components of success when running a business is effective marketing. Do you want to learn more about it? No problem! Join this course and learn how to research markets, gather information from customers and how to understand their behavior, and most importantly how to develop and execute viable marketing strategy. A substantial part of the course is focused on creating your own marketing plan for actual business use.
Highly experienced teacher and marketing manager. During her business career she worked for several international companies in both middle and top management positions. She also has substantial experience as university lecturer.
Young professionals and university students with intermediary level of English.
The course takes students through the key aspects of marketing in order to equip them to work successfully in a marketing department. By the end of the course students should be able to:
◦ understand what marketing is and where it fits with business strategy
◦ understand the importance of gathering, analysing and mining market intelligence
◦ be able to gather primary information using questionnaires
◦ appreciate the importance of understanding buyer behaviour
◦ understand the uses, advantages and disadvantages of off-line and on-line promotional techniques
◦ develop marketing strategies
◦ produce an integrated off- and on-line promotional strategy
◦ write a marketing plan
◦ be aware of ethical and legal issues in marketing
◦ Principles of Marketing
◦ The marketing mix
◦ The marketing mix in the services sector
◦ Company strategy and marketing
◦ Principles of communications
◦ Types of markets
◦ Market segmentation
◦ The impact of the external and internal environment of the firm
◦ Consumer behavior
◦ Marketing research – Quantitative / qualitative, Primary / secondary, Questionnaires ,Focus groups
◦ Information systems – MI, CRM
◦ Workshop on questionnaires
◦ Ethics in market research
◦ Brand Management & Global Branding
◦ Ethics in pricing
DAYS 6 & 7
◦ Promotional techniques – Advertising, Promo, PR, Packaging, POS, Sales & Personal selling
◦ Online marketing – Websites & blogs, Social media, Content marketing, ‘viral’ marketing, Video marketing
◦ Mobile marketing
◦ Latest trends – Experiential marketing, Flashmobs
DAYS 8 & 9
◦ Ethics in promotional activities
◦ Developing a marketing strategy
◦ Choosing marketing techniques
◦ Preparing a marketing plan
◦ Integrated Marketing Communications
You will receive an official Certificate of Attendance upon completion of your course which you may use to show evidence of the skills you have learnt during the course and have the credits accepted by your home university.
EUR 800: All courses take place in a new building of French Institute right in the center of Prague.
EUR 208: Accommodation fee for a 13-night stay at Botic Student House starts at 16 EUR/night.
Everyday afternoon or evening activities organized - sports, weekend trips, city tours, sightseeing, parties etc.
on course website