24 August 2018
Certified in Management Summer Program in Eindhoven & Barcelona
In July & August 2018, Maastricht School of Management offers you the opportunity to follow up to four intensive summer courses to become ‘certified in management.’
The Certified in Management Summer Courses will be delivered at the Student Hotel Campus (TSH) in Eindhoven (1st course) and at the Student Hotel Campus (TSH) “Marina” in Barcelona, Spain. The Student Hotel serves students throughout Europe. They know that today’s students are eager to learn and to develop. Preferably while having fun exploring the world. The Certified in Management program of MSM caters to that appetite.
* Students with an interest in pursuing a Master in Management
- The ECTS obtained in the Summer Intensive courses can be exempted from the full-time MSM Master in Management
- A reduced tuition fee will be offered to students who decide to enroll in the MSM Master of Management
* Master students with an interest in management who wish to broaden their horizon
* Young professionals who wish to freshen-up their management skills to become more efficient leaders in their fields. Please note that you must be registered as a student at MSM or at another school or university to participate in the program!
During the summer intensive courses of two weeks each you will touch on 4 important pillars of management – Cultural diversity (Eindhoven), Marketing (Barcelona), Entrepreneurship & Innovation (Barcelona) and Economics (Barcelona). You can choose how many of the 4 courses (3 ECTS each) you want to follow.
* Each course starts with four class days in which lectures and case discussions are used to introduce the main theoretical insights and to explore how these insights can inform managerial practice.
* In the second week of each course we extend the “lecture room” into the city: you may expect the final course assignments to require you to interact with businesses and/or entrepreneurs in Eindhoven/Barcelona. For each course, you will have to document your lessons learned in a paper.
Successful completion of this program requires a substantial commitment.
The program comprises of four regular courses of the MSM Master in Management curriculum. In the Certified in Management program we explore management from four angles and levels.
Course 1: 02-07-2018 - 13-07-2018 Managing Cultural Diversity (3 ECTS) - in Eindhoven
Course 2: 16-07-2018 - 27-07-2018 Marketing Management (3 ECTS) - in Eindhoven
Course 3: 30-07-2018 - 10-08-2018 Entrepreneurship and Innovation (3 ECTS) - in Eindhoven
Course 4: 13-08-2018 - 24-08-2018 Economics for Managers (3 ECTS) - in Eindhoven
EUR 0: The fee for one two-week course is € 1,155 incl housing!
* You register for 1 to 4 courses
* Each course will take 2 weeks to complete (3 ECTS)
* Each course starts with 4 lecture days and concludes with self-study and an assignment
* Successful completion is certified in a diploma awarded by the renowned Maastricht School of Management
* 14 nights accommodation at TSH Campus Marina (private room, private bathroom, access to a shared open-plan kitchen)
* Group welcome drink & goodbye dinner
* Course and accommodation in 1 venue, 15 minutes from the beach!
Expected additional costs are transport to and from Eindhoven/Barcelona, meals, visa costs and personal expenses on location.